- Internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time
- Twin Pedal multitrack looper with true stereo I/O
- Two synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume faders and track-select buttons
- 99 onboard memory phrases for storing loops
- Built-in effects for processing loops
Platform: Not Machine Specific
Details: The RC-30 is a Twin Pedal multitrack looper with 2 synchronized stereo tracks and built-in loop effects. Plug in your instrument of choice, or even a microphone; an XLR input is provided, complete with phantom power. Record for up to 3 hours direct to internal memory, adding effects as you go. The USB 2.0 port lets you save your loops externally, and import/export WAV files. Create and stack multi-layered loops with twin stereo tracks – each track being independently controllable with dedicated volume faders and track-select buttons. Creating loops is convenient with the Auto Recording feature, which starts recording the moment you begin playing your guitar, bass, keyboard, or singing, or as soon as you start a connected audio player. You don’t have to be a musician to get in on the LoopStation action! You can connect the RC-30 to your computer via a standard USB cable, and back up your RC-30 phrases to your computer for safekeeping.