Brand: Creation Audio Labs
- Unity to +24dB of totally CLEAN boost
- Power internally stepped up for +28dB headroom to handle the hottest amp effect loops.
- Flat Frequency and Phase Response from below 20Hz to over 20kHz.
- Incredible 0.0005% THD+n with less than -115dBu noise floor. That’s 140dB+ signal to noise ratio!
- Can be used as a DI to plug directly into the line input of any sound system
Details: “The most transparent clean guitar boost pedal on the planet”. Simply put, this is the cleanest, quietest and most transparent boost pedal out there. You won’t believe what you hear… and what you DON’T hear! The sleek, chrome 16 gauge steel body will attract as much attention as your tone does. Use the MK.4.23 pedal as a straight forward clean boost for solo’s, or push your tube amp into saturation for amazing overdrive. The MK.4.23 clean boost pedal has more than enough headroom to be used in the effects loop of any amplifier for stunning power amp boost! The MK.4.23 clean boost pedal can also be used as a DI to plug directly into the line input of any mixer or DAW interface with high fidelity results. Why use a standard DI which knocks your signal down to mic level, only to ride in the noise floor and be gained back up along with that noise by the mic pre? You can simply use the MK.4.23 pedal to boost your signal directly to line level and avoid all that noise. A great DI pedal for clean tracking in the studio and live as a bass or acoustic DI. Uses 9VDC 75mA standard center-negative 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel connector. Small footprint 3.25″ x 4.25″.