- Versatile 2-channel mini preamp pedal with organic tube amp sound.
- Digital circuit design, built-in reverb and cab simulator functions.
- Heavy duty metal footswitch and on/off status LED, stable and strong.
- Sound based on Peavey 6505*. CH A(Crunch, green LED) – Based on Peavey 6505* Rhythm Channel, CH B(Lead, red LED) – Based on Peavey 6505* Lead Channel.
- DC 9V adapter power supply(Center negative), NOTE: current consumption:200mA.Power adapter is not included
Details: Product Introduction
The NEW digital mini preamp pedal from Donner Company with the name of Black Devil, which is also a digital circuit pedal. A very good preamp pedal in the whole Aluminium-alloy stomp box. This is a wonderful pedal. Sound based on Peavey 6505*. Versatile 2-channel mini preamp pedal with organic tube amp sound. There are seven function knobs, namely LEVEL, REVERB, GAIN, LOW, MIDDLE, HIGH and CAB SIM. LEVEL is used to controls the effect output. REVERB is used to control the reverb amount. GAIN is used to control the effect gain amount. LOW/MIDDLE/HIGH is 3-band EQ for tone shaping. CAB SIM: Press: switches cab simulator on/off (the LED will keep flashing while the cab simulator is on); Hold: switch between two different channels: CH A(Crunch, green LED) – Based on Peavey 6505* Rhythm Channel, CH B(Lead, red LED) – Based on Peavey 6505* Lead Channel.
1.Input: 1/4″Monaural Jack.
2.Output: 1/4″Monaural Jack.
3.Power Supply: DC 9V (Negative in the center ).
4.Working Current: 200mA.
6.Net Weight: 230g.
1.Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments.
2.Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
·Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
·Please keep the manual for future reference.
1 x Donner Black Devil Mini Preamp
1 x User’s Manual
Be the first to review “Donner Black Devil”