- 1.Analog circuit design, 2 functions in 1 pedal- passive volume and expression pedal.
- 2.Automatically detects and catchs output source (EXP/Vol) objective.
- 3.Made of hard plastic lightweight casing but very robust and well made.
- 4.Smooth taper responds to various parameters with precision.
- 5.Works without battery or pedal power supply, extensive range with guitar, bass and other musical instruments.
Details: Product Description
The Donner Viper Mini Volume/Expression 2 in 1 Pedal is a multi-functional pedal with extremely lightweight casing, which provides convenience for guitarists. The Viper delivers both an excellent Expression response along with Volume function and all in a small footprint. Special analog circuit design, and automatically detects and catchs output source (EXP/Vol) objective. Very small footprint and much shorter than a standard Expression pedal or Volume pedal. Made of hard plastic lightweight casing but very robust and well made. Smooth taper responds to various parameters with precision. Works without battery or pedal power supply, extensive range with guitar, bass and other musical instruments.
1.Input: 1/4″Monaural Jack.
2.Output: 1/4″Monaural Jack.
3.Working Current: 10mA.
4..Dimensions: 148.5mm (D)*65.5mm (W)*60mm (H)
5.Net Weight: 280g (with box)
1.Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments.
2.Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
·Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
·Please keep the manual for future reference.
1 x Donner Viper Mini Volume/Expression Pedal
1 x User’s Manual
Viper Mini is a good hybrid of a volume pedal and an expression pedal. It’s about the size of a standard pedal, which is perfect if you have limited space. It works well as volume control and doesn’t add any noise to my signal chain.