Brand: JHS Pedals
- Restores the high-end detail, output level, and tonal character that involved pedal chains and long cable runs steal away
- Mount it on the underside of your pedalboard to use as a low profile always-on
- Converts your guitar’s hi-Z signal to lo-Z for driving long cables and pedal chains
- Retains the original tone of your guitar without tone loss from other gear in your signal chain
- Designed to be compact, sturdy, and simple to integrate into your rig
- Black powder coating keeps the buffer hidden in the background
Details: Though it’s a fairly nondescript-looking piece of gear, our Little Black Buffer may be the most powerful tone-shaping tool that you put on your pedalboard. By adding it to your signal path, you’ll restore all the high-end detail, output level, and tonal character that involved pedal chains and long cable runs steal away. And because the Little Black Buffer is an on-all-the-time sort of thing, you can save precious real estate by mounting it on the underside of your pedalboard. Give the Little Black Buffer a try. You’ll wonder how you went so long without one.