- Fuzz engine based on Vintage Roland AF100 Bee Baa
- Square Wave clipping with upper octave harmonic
- Two distinct fuzz tones via Notch footswitch
- Thick, muscular distortion with excellent note definition & clean up
- Mechanical True Bypass Switching
Publisher: Godlyke Distributing
Release Date: 01-09-2015
Details: The FF10 Fire produces two distinctly different yet equally aggressive fuzz tones based on the AF100’s signature sounds. In normal mode, the FF10’s three controls can dial in thick & muscular transistor tones akin to a great-sounding Big Muff, but with improved midrange response and superior note clarity & clean-up. Activating the Notch switch scoops midst & accentuates the upper octave harmonics dramatically, creating sizzling, searing sustained tones that are perfect for lead work. As on the original AF100, Maxon kept the Notch setting foot switchable, allowing the user to toggle between these two titanic tones in mid-song.