- 2 clip modes, simply you can switch between “Clean Mode” and “Clip Mode” by holding the switch for 1 second
- The clean mode has a wide limit range from bottom to top so if your guitar slams the limits too hard (like humbucker pickups) it is very suitable to control the compression
- If you want to squeeze your sound, Clip Mode will make it tight like a cowgirl’s jeans and the compressor will wrap all over the signal
- Sculpture Compressor has an embedded selectable buffer bypass
- When you adjust the knobs to catch a perfect balance between clipped frequencies and a good sustain, blend circuit allows you to adjust dry/wet compressor effect level on the processed signal
Details: NUX Sculpture Compressor pedal offers a consistent volume output level and sharpens the signals on top and bottom edges. When you start picking your guitar, it will clean the loud (peak) notes and increase the sustain by raising the level of decaying (quiet) notes. Sculpture also contributes to the signal foundation that’s fed into the rest of your effects chain.