Brand: TOM’SLINE ENGINEERING
Color: Vintage Overdrive
- WORKS PERFECTLY, SOUNDS GREAT. This vintage overdrive pedal gives a warm, broad over driven sound.
- NICE USEFUL GAIN BOOSTER. The vintage overdrive pedal has an extra boost on solo giving more punch and strength to the notes.
- EXCELLENT BUILT UP QUALITY. Tiny footprint. Protection bar on the pedal top to avoid accident move of control knobs. Heavy aluminum case. Nano size, big sound.
- GREAT GIFT PACKAGE. The pedal is padded extremely well in the gift box. Comes with a MAB signature sticker and a logo sticker, and a pre-sized velcro!
- A MAB SIGNATURE PEDAL. Michael Angelo Batio – “Fastest Guitarist of All Time” signature and portrait left on the pedal.He uses this signature pedal wherever at his studio, concerts or master classes. Enjoy the great pedal and share with us at Aroma Facebook account.
Publisher: Aroma Music
Details: Michael Angelo Batio –
– voted the “No. 1 Shredder of All Time” by Guitar One Magazine in 2003,
– listed as one of the “Top 100 Greatest Metal Guitarists of All Time” by Guitar World Magazine, for which he wrote the column Time to Burn,
– one of the “20 Greatest Shredders of All Time” by Total Guitar Magazine, both in April 2008,
– won the 2009 Guitar World Magazine Readers Choice award in the “Best Shredder” category,
– won the Guitar World Magazine Readers Choice Award and was voted the “Fastest Guitarist of All Time.” Over 440,000 votes were cast, in November 2011.
Michael Angelo Batio has an advanced knowledge of music theory, having a deep understanding of complex scale combinations and time signatures which assist him in his compositions. He is best known for his technical mastery of the fretboard and his extremely fast picking and sweep picked arpeggios, and for his ability to play a double and quad guitar, using both hands to play.
Michael Angelo Batio uses his signature pedals all the time at his clinic, concerts and master classes wherever at tour or at studio room. Enjoy the great effect sound brought to you by Michael Angelo Batio!
Michael Angelo Batio signature OVERDRIVE pedal technics
1- 2 different modes – boost and normal.
2- Volume, gain and tone control
3- Patented stop bar design on the pedal face to avoid accident move of buttons when stamping on the pedal.
4- True bypass.
5- Power by 9V adapter, tip negative.
6- Power consumption less than 20mA.
7- Slip resistance bottom.
8- Compliant with RoHS regulations, FCC, CE.
9- Dimension: 92 * 38 * 32mm
10- Weight: 133g
11- Contents: velcro stickers, manual, MAB signature sticker, MAB signature overdrive pedal