- Adjustable signal boost of zero to +20db; tone control/tone toggle and gain control
- Tone control circuit allows bass to be boosted without losing all the treble or the treble boosted
- FET input stage for tube-like distortion if input is overdriven (with more than 2V P-P)
- Excellent dynamic response; Simple, easy to use design and 100% analog boost
- Scooped midrange response at the center of the tone controlOn/Off Tone toggle for clean boost or act
Details: The XVive V10 Boost pedal delivers +20dB of clean analog boost housed a miniature, rugged housing, perfect for even the most crowded pedal boards. The V10 features a FET input stage for tube-like distortion if input is overdriven (with more than 2V P-P), and tone control circuit which allows bass to be boosted without losing all the treble or the treble boosted without losing all of the bass. Other features include scooped midrange response at the center of the tone control, On/Off tone toggle for clean boost or activated tone control effect, tone control/tone toggle/gain control, excellent dynamic response, simple, easy-to-use design, 100% analog design with true bypass circuitry, “effects on” indicator light and original XVIVE tone.