- CREATE DIVERSE BEATS – The DB-90 Dr. Beat’s Note Mixing function allows you adjust the levels of 5 different values to create a variety of fresh beats. BOSS utilize realistic PCM drum patterns in this electronic metronome.
- PLAY AND LEARN – The onboard Rhythm Coach helps you build your accuracy, endurance and speed. It has four training modes wherein you can chart your progress as you play.
- OFFERS MASSIVE MEMORY – You can store up to 50 different metronome and 10 reference tone settings in the DB-90’s memory storage.
- MONITOR YOUR BEATS – You can connect the DB-90 to a guitar or bass directly. You can also monitor your sounds via connected headphones.
- INCLUDES – BOSS DB-90 Dr. Beat Electronic Metronome. Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug.
Details: BOSS DB-90 Dr. Beat Metronome
Despite its compact form factor, the DB-90 Dr. Beat offers loads of cool features. The electronic metronome produces four Beat Tones (including a human voice) and 30 kinds of drum patterns. Plus, you get a massive 50 metronome memory storage and 10 reference tone slots. BOSS equipped the DB-90 with Rhythm Coach, which help build your speed, accuracy and endurance. You can chart your progress as you play along.
- Tempo: 30-250 (Accuracy: +/-0.1%)
- Pattern: 30 kinds
- Beat Tone: Voice 1 (Standard metronome sound), Voice 2 (Electronic metronome sound), Voice 3 (Electronic click sound), Voice 4 (Human voice)
- Reference Pitch: A4=438Hz~445Hz (1Hz steps)
- Reference Tone Range: C2-B6 (5 octaves, 12 semitones)
- Reference Tone Accuracy: +/-1 cent
- Memory Slots: 50 Metronome, 10 Reference Tone
- Speaker: 1x 50mm
- Power Source Options: Dry battery 6LR61 (9V) type (alkaline), Dry battery 6F22 (9V) type (carbon), 9V AC adapter
- Power Consumption: 85 mA or less (with reference tone sounding), 190 mA or less (with signals input to the INPUT jack)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 122 x 164 x 38mm
- Weight: 1 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V DC 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power transmitted to your electronic devices. It features an extra-long 10-feet (3m) cable that and met UL 5 safety standards. This power supply powers most effects pedals from BOSS, TC Electronic, MXR, Jim Dunlop, and more. It can also be used with tip negative keyboards or other electronic devices that have similar amp requirements and voltage.