- Two models：BOOST Mode: Provide BOOST effect of Metal drive.NORMAL Mode: Provide normal effect of Metal drive.
- Entirely gaining and boosting the distortion degree of metal, has the special and strong distortion effect
- Super mini size, made of aluminum alloy, convenient and durable.
- True bypass provide transparent tone, 100% Analog design
- LED indicator shows the working state
This is the metal distortion pedal from Donner Company with the name of Metal Head, which is also a pure analog circuit metal distortion pedal. And maybe it’s the smallest analog distortion effect ever. The improvement of the high frequency of the pedal makes the heavy tone-color and difficult skills perform in a clearer level. Entirely gaining and boosting the distortion degree of metal, has the special and strong distortion effect. Great tone, easy and perfect operation. It would be easy for you to design own guitar sound in different live performances. Although Metal Head has a small size, it is equipped with complete basic adjustment knob. There are three function knobs, namely VOLUME, TONE and GAIN. VOLUME is used to set the effect output volume. TONE is to set the effect brightness of tone. GAIN is used to set the gain of distortion sound. Two models: BOOST and NORMAL. True bypass switch lets your instrument’s signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Input impedance: 1 M Ohms
Output impedance: 500 Ohms
Working current: 31 mA
Power Supply: 9V DC adapter (negative in the center)
Dimensions: 75mm (D)*36mm (W)*40mm (H)
Weight: 210g (with box)
1. Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments.
2. Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
Please keep the manual for future reference.
1 x Donner Metal Head Guitar Effect Pedal
1 x User’s Manual