- 2 in 1 pedal (WAH/volume). Multi-functional pedal with extremely mini size
- Adjustable control range (bottom value)
- Active volume mode will keep lossless tone.
- The response is based on the original Crybaby response
- Working current: 15 mA. Power Supply: 9V AC adapter (Tip Negative)True bypass
Details: Product Description
The Wah Cry delivers both an excellent Wah response along with Volume function and all in a small footprint. Very small footprint and much shorter than a standard Wah pedal or Volume pedal. Switch on the side for either Wah or Volume. Rock on the ball of your foot and you can get comfortable pretty quick.In WAH mode, the response is based on the original Crybaby response. What you need to do is just press it, and feel the vocal sweep and lush harmonics from the wah’s classic era. In VOL mode, Donner designed a special active circuit that ensures keeping every detail of your sound. Plus, we added an additional volume range control for VOL mode. As a volume pedal, the Wah Cry could satisfy every strict demand of every guitarists. 1. The pedal is negative center, so please make sure that the power supply is correct 2.The foot pedal is hard to push, in order to avoid operation error, as in wah mode the user needs to step on the pedal up and down, if the foot switch is too loose the pedal will be off easy and the effect will not go on. 3. When power on and there is no effect please check the wah/vol switch. Only when the switch is on wah mode the wah effect can work.
Working current: 15 mA
Power Supply: 9V AC adapter (positive Tip)
Dimensions: 135mm (D)*70mm (W)*55mm (H)
Weight: 420g (with box)
1. Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments.
2. Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
Please keep the manual for future reference.
1 x Donner Wah Cry 2 in 1 Mini Wah/Volume Pedal
1 x User’s Manual