- 1. Koogo digital octave pedal provides super-fast tracking and dynamic octave harmoney, make your 6-string guitar sounds like 12-string.You can make many adjustments to get different combinations of sounds.
- 2. 3 way toggle switch select between different modes : TOP, BOTTOM and BOTH . TOP Mode provides a very high end octave effect; BOTTOM mode gives a very low octave sound and the BOTH option conbines the two. Oct1 controls the first OCT volume. Oct2 controls the second OCT volume.
- 3. Digital circuit design, true bypass provide transparent tone
- 4. Whole Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong
- 5.DC 9V Adapter power supply.(not included)
Details: This Koogo Octave Effects Pedal is cool in every way, offering a metal body and weighted knobs and switches which make it sturdy and reliable. While it has a solid build, its mini size allows it to be lightweight, easy to travel with, and leaves plenty of room on your pedalboard. The bottom of the pedal has a thick rubber pad to keep it still on any surface.
This pedal provides a full range of octave settings that will fill your music in any way you desire and will create an especially awesome tone. When used correctly, you can amplify your sounds and create amazing dynamic effects that will wow your band mates and woo your audience!
For Advanced Players & Beginners Alike
The labeled knobs and switches make it easy to use and have a ton of fun experimenting with the settings. The complexity of creating amazing sounds makes this a great choice for any advanced guitar player to achieve your desired octaves.
◆ Input: 1/4″Monaural Jack (Impedance: 470K Ohms)
◆ Output: 1/4″Monaural Jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
◆ Power Supply: DC 9V (Plug polarity is Positive on the barrel and negative in the center )
◆ Working Current: 100mA
◆ Dimensions: 95(D)*45(W)*48(H)mm
◆ Weight: 273g(With box)
Standard 9V DC (- center, + outside) power supply required, but sold separately.