- 【LOOPER GUITAR PEDAL】10 minutes of clear looping with unlimited overdubbing.Record, playback,stop,overdub and delete functions controlled by one single footswitch.Give you an easy and direct operation experience.
- 【USB FOR UPLOAD AND DOWNLOAD】The Koogo looper pedal will enhance any guitarist performance with the capability to record, playback, overdub as well as store and upload pre-recorded sounds and tracks from a Windows based PC.
- 【EASY TO OPERATE】With a click of the footswitch, the player can seamlessly move between modes, and utilise up to the 10 minutes of recording loop time available.
- 【SOLID CONSTRUCTION】Made of high-quality zinc alloy, durable and sturdy.
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDED】DC 9V Adapter power supply Not included. Free gifts: Koogo pick *3 ,Koogo Polishing Cloth *1, Koogo looper pedal*1
Details: The compact Looper pedal from Koogo will enhance any guitarist performance with the capability to record, playback, overdub as well as store and upload pre-recorded sounds and tracks from a Windows based PC. With a click of the footswitch, the player can seamlessly move between modes, and utilise up to the 10 minutes of recording loop time available.
It’s designed for guitarists, it can save what you last played when you unplugging the pedal. This means absolutely zero worries, as the music you have created stays stored and is ready to go when you need it – be it just jamming on ideas, rehearsal, live performance or studio.
How to Use This Looper Pedal?
It is incredible easy to use, click the button, and the red light comes on which means it’s recording, click again, and the light turns to green and the loop starts playing. To add the next layer, click again and the light goes red for record. To delete, just click and hold the button for 3 seconds and the light flashes.
How to import the files to PC?
1.Please download the program from here “http://www.rowinmusic.com/en/col.jsp?id=122”
2.Keep the looper connect with 9V power supply
3.Keep looper in SAVE MODE(Green LED on.NO Blinking status)
4.Connect USB with looper and PC to upload or download
NOTE:Only WAV audio file can be uploaded to the looper from the computer
1.Input: 1/4″Monaural Jack (Impedance: 470K Ohms)
2.Output: 1/4″Monaural Jack (Impedance: 100K Ohms)
3.Power Supply: DC 9V (Plug polarity is Positive on the barrel and negative in the center )
4.Working Current: 94mA
1* KOOGO Looper Effect Pedal
1* USB Cable
1* KOOGO Polishing Cloth
3* KOOGO Pick in random color
1* User manual
NOTE:Power adapter is NOT included in the package