Author: Line 6
Brand: Line 6
- 3 programmable presets and on-board Tap Tempo
- True Bypass switching, so your direct tone is exactly that; direct from your guitar to your amp
- Expression Pedal Input – for real time control of all effect settings. Effect Selector, Delay Time, Repeats, Tweak, Tweez, Mix
- DL4 runs in discrete stereo, both inputs and outputs, so Left stays left and Right stays right. (Loop Sampler sums signal to mono)
- Runs from batteries or optional power adapter.
Release Date: 01-12-2013
Details: The DL4 Delay Modeler offers you an incredible array of sounds, from a tube driven, tape loop echo (complete with adjustable wow and flutter), through 24 bit squeaky clean digital echo, to real-time reverse delay. Not only that, but you’ve got complete programmable control over all aspects of the sound in the studio and on the stage. Incredibly simple to use, it’s an amazingly powerful tool offering you delay effects never before available in a single box. The DL4’s digital modeling based on 15 of those vintage delay and echo effects you’ve always yearned for, and the Loop Sampler includes 14 seconds of memory + 800ms of Pre-delay (sort of a delay within a delay), and features half speed and/or reverse overdubbing, and more…
Incredibly versatile delay with lots of memory locations and starter parameters. It’s been a game-changer for me.