- The coolest aspects of auto-wah and swept filter effects
- Opto-coupler circuitry produces vintage shimmering, watery filtering effects
- Threshold and peak sliders control the degree of effect
- Range and drive switches determine range and direction of filter sweeps
- 3 selectable filter types: Lo Pass, Band Pass, and Hi Pass
Publisher: Godlyke Distributing
Release Date: 27-10-2009
Details: The AF9 Auto Filter takes the most desirable auto-wah and swept filter effects and offers them up in a compact, user-friendly package. Opto-coupler circuitry produces the shimmering, watery filtering of legendary vintage units. Threshold and Peak sliders control the degree of effect; while Range and Drive switches determine range and direction of the filter sweep. Three selectable filter types (Low Pass, Band Pass, and Hi Pass) and a frequency range of 100 Hz – 4 kHz allow the AF9 to function with virtually any instrument or input signal.