- 8 Maxon MN3107D BBD’s for 900ms of analog toneStandard delay time, delay level, and feedback controlsWet/dry outputsTransparent, noise-free operation in bypassSturdy construction9V DC operation
- A few years back the hopes of analog lovers the world over were dashed when Panasonic closed their BBD production line for good
- Rather than giving in to the digital wave, Maxon took the opposite approach and had BBDs manufactured exclusively for them!Each AD999 comes loaded with eight Maxon MN3107D BBDs for a total of 900ms of pure, rich, organic analog delay
- Standard Delay Time, Delay Level, and Feedback controls combine with wet/dry outputs for a variety of sounds and signal routing options
- Switching is handled by a 4PDT mechanical switch for transparent, noise-free operation in bypass and the unit runs off 9V DC for easier integration into players’ pedal boards
Publisher: Godlyke Distributing
Release Date: 27-10-2009
Details: The new Maxon AD999 is the ONLY 900 millisecond, current-production analog delay on the market. Featuring eight Maxon MN3107D analog BBD ICs, the AD999 features all the rich, warm, organic tone of its predecessors with increased delay time, stereo outputs, and true bypass switching for transparent, noise-free operation. From bathtub slapback to sound-on-sound texturing, to runaway, spaceship feedback loops, nothing even comes close to the AD999. When you’re ready for the ultimate analog experience, the Maxon AD999 is the only serious choice in an otherwise digital world!