- 2 independent DELAYS with 15 different delay types, 0-2 seconds of delay time and optional ping pong effect
- A high fidelity spacious REVERB with 9 different reverb types and shimmer effect
- Programmable order of effects chain,Dual Delay and Reverb freeze effect
- Tap Tempo functionality with independent relative tempo options
- The Power supply is NOT included, Recommended power supply:MOOER PDNW-9V2A-US
Publisher: Shenzhen Mooer Audio Co., Ltd
Ocean Machine with Air Switch 4
Designed and developed over two years, in collaboration with Devin Townsend,
the Ocean Machine is a high fidelity professional Delay,
Reverb and Looper unit which brings together the best available hardware on the market and very complex algorithms to create lush, heavenly effects.
MOOER has worked very closely with Devin Townsend to meet all of his own personal requirements while also ensuring that the “Ocean Machine” is versatile and enjoyable for musicians from all walks of life.
A multitude of programmability and control options makes the ocean machine ideal for all different kinds of guitarists from bedroom beginners to industry professionals and is easy to integrate into all different kind of setups.
MOOER has brought all of this together into a small, stylish and highly competitive, cost efficient package.
Input: 1/4′ signal input audio interface X2 (impedance 1M ohms)
Output: 1/4 “left and right channel audio interface x2 (impedance 100 ohms)
Sampling rate: 44.1K
Sampling accuracy: 24bit
Power supply: DC 9V 500mA power adapter (negative inside positive)
Size: 215 mm (D) X 127 mm (W) X 56 mm (H)