- Captures the sound of Eddie Van Halen’s classic chorus stompbox
- Simple 3-knob layout for ease of use
- Input and Output Level switches optimize your signal-to-noise performance and achieve unity throughput gain
- Switchable true/buffered bypass operation
- Mono and Stereo outputs for flexible integration
Details: The EVH 5150 Chorus is based on a legendary chorus unit that Eddie used to add texture and dimension to some of his most classic recordings from the early 1980s. It has a simple three-knob setup-Volume, Tone, and Intensity-with Input and Output Level pad switches, mono and stereo outputs, and an internal True/Buffered Bypass switch for modern rig flexibility. Combine this pedal with the 5150 Overdrive for a huge sound that’s thick and chewy.