- The perfect overdrive pedal for serious tone tweakers and live performers
- Two independent channels let you dial in separate tones/gain stages and stack them in any order you like
- Drive, Tone, and Volume controls for each channel give you tons of control over your basic overdrive tone
- Focused midrange with 3-way tone control, 3-way diode clipping style switch, and clean blend control provide extra options over the right channel’s sound
- True-bypass switching keeps your signal pure, but you set either channel to enable or disable a Pure Tone buffer if you want
Release Date: 25-04-2014
Details: Introducing the new VS-XO Premium Dual Overdrive by Visual Sound! The right channel has pronounced midst without being honky. In addition to Drive, Tone, and Volume knobs, it also has a 3-way Clipping (diodes) switch, a 3-way Bass switch, and a Clean Mix knob. The left channel also has Drive, Tone and Volume knobs, along with a Bass knob, but with flat midst, making it sound very amp-like. The VS-XO is a tone-experimenter’s dream pedal. The sound options are nearly endless. On top of that, the VS-XO is the first Visual Sound pedal to incorporate True-Bypass, but done our way. Bob Weil invented new foot-switches which look traditional, but interact with gold-plated relays, and will last forever. RG Keen invented a circuit to keep them quiet. You also have the choice of internally switching the Pure Tone buffer on or off with each channel. If you use a switching system or want to change the order of effects, no problem separate Ins and Outs allow for that. If you just want to plug one cable in and one out normally, you can do that too. And since we didn’t skimp on anything having to do with reliability, the new VS-XO is covered by the Visual Sound Lifetime Warranty.
I’ve been using this pedal for over a year now, and it’s been nothing short of amazing. Overall, it’s very musical. No harsh sounds. I’m very delighted.