- Footswitchable 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange and AGS circuitry
- Unbalanced output can drive a power amp
- EQ: Bass +/- 18 dB @ 40 Hz. Mid +/- 17 dB @ 180 Hz to 1 kHz. Treble +/- 18 dB @ 4 kHz
- Inputs: One 1/4-Inch jack Outputs: One 1/4-Inch jack, One XLR (nominal output – 14 dBu balanced)
- Powered by two nine volt batteries, phantom power or optional universal power supply
Release Date: 21-09-2012
Details: Update – New, smaller, case designs! Available NOW! Aguilar pedals have been made smaller by reducing the “lip” around the edges of the pedal. By reducing this lip, you can now use ANY right angle plugs regardless of barrel size! And with a flat surface on the bottom of the pedal, mounting to a pedal board is easier than before! This preamp/direct box is so strong and powerful it could only be called the -InchTone Hammer-Inch! Based on the respected OBP-3 preamp, the Tone Hammer features fully sweepable midrange frequencies in addition to bass and treble controls. With the Tone Hammer’s pristine D.I. you are set for the studio or the stage. To give this tone shaping unit the ultimate flexibility, Aguilar is introducing their proprietary Adaptive Gain Shaping circuitry (AGS). AGS allows the player to kick in an additional gain structure and EQ with the -Inchstomp-Inch of a button. You can now go from modern slap sounds to vintage or overdriven. 18 volt operation gives the Tone Hammer plenty of headroom to reproduce the most dynamic playing style. Separate -InchGain-Inch and -InchMaster-Inch controls allow you to dial in just the right gain structure for any instrument. The Tone Hammer is the essential preamp/direct box for every bassist’s tool box.