- Tone, Volume & Fuzz control that automatically adjusts bias for better clean toness
- Fat/Normal/Tight switch to adjust the guitar’s attack.
- Boost Switch on BluesFuzz models
- Mid EQ on BluesFuzz models
- Dry Low knob on bass versions adds dry lowend to blend with distortion
Details: Derived from Amptweaker’s Pro series, the Tight control and Fat switches were re-configured into a 3-position Fat/Normal/Tight switch to dial in the attack of the notes from thick and heavy to aggressive and chunky. On the TightFuzz models, an EQ switch provides 60’s, 70’s, or ‘Now’ tones, and there’s also a Germanium/Silicon switch to change the output transistor for warmer or brighter/high gain distortion. The same automatically adjusted bias on the Fuzz controls keeps the sweet spot at hand, and is especially nice for cleaner tones. And of course the popular Dry Low control is included on the Bass TightFuzz JR. These pedals share most of the tone-tweaking features available on their larger counterparts, while eliminating effects loops, lit controls, battery switches and boost features that some players dont need in order to shrink down the size and weight.