- Multi-functional Wah-Wah pedal-offers everything you need for all styles and sounds
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Total optical control for wear-and-tear-free pedal operation (no mechanical pots and switches)
- Unique spring-back pedal mechanism with resistance adjustment for ultimate playing style (option to remove)
- Heel-down frequency range freely adjustable via Range control (440 Hz to 250 Hz) for use even with bass guitars
Publisher: Behringer USA
Release Date: 01-03-2008
Details: The HELL-BABE HB01 wah is a pleasure to stomp on, offering a tremendous array of tone-sculpting options. You get everything from “old-school” wah to the most up-to-date sounds, all in one wah pedal. The HELL-BABE will add new dimension and depth to your artistic expression.
Get everything from “old-school” wah to the most up-to-date sounds. Click to enlarge.
Dial in the range for bass or guitar.
What’s So Great About the HELL-BABE?
First of all, this monster’s heel-down RANGE control provides low frequency adjustment that can be swept from 440 Hz down to 250 Hz, making the HB01 the ideal companion for either guitar or bass. For custom-tailoring the toe-down frequency range, the HELL-BABE features a FINE control, allowing you to adjust the frequency sweep as high as 2.2 kHz.
Dial in a powerful volume BOOST (up to +15 dB), so that when you do step on the HB01, your guitar jumps to the top of the mix. A highly versatile Q control is provided for precise filter shaping and for achieving vocal-like effects.
No-Nonsense Build Quality
Unlike a lot of wahs on the market, the HELL-BABE uses no mechanical pots or switches, which significantly reduces wear and tear. But that’s not all that separates this pedal from the pack; it also features a spring-back pedal mechanism with resistance adjustment. And thanks to Behringer’s ultra-bright LED indicators you’ll always know when it’s on and when the volume boost is activated.