Brand: CNZ Audio
- The CNZ Audio Bluesy Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal gives your music a vintage blues sound with a solid, mild overdrive effect. There are two modes available: Normal Mode and Fat Mode. Normal Mode gives a classic overdrive sound, while Fat Mode beefs up your tone and cuts through the mix. You can easily go between these modes by moving the toggle switch up and down.
- The volume adjustment is simple, and is easy and comfortable to use. With the Volume knob you can adjust the overall output from this pedal to change the feel of your music.
- The Tone knob on this pedal can give the feel of a deep growl or a loud scream. By using the tone knob you control the highs and the lows.
- The Gain knob adjusts the amount of distortion in your mix. Give your sound a clear tone, a dirty and gravely tone, or anything in between.
- All of these convenient knobs are weighted to make your blues mix-making smoother. Comfortably tweak the gain, tone, and volume knobs while in Normal or Fat mode to create the perfect effect.
Look & Feel
The Bluesy Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal is part of the Vintage Pedal Series from CNZ Audio. It is a smooth and slick lapis blue with a vintage themed white design. While it has a solid build, its mini size allows it to be lightweight, easy to travel with, and leaves plenty of room on your pedalboard. The bottom of the pedal has a thick rubber pad to keep it still on any surface.
This fantastic pedal gives endless options for an incredible blues tone. With a classic tone and plenty of adjustments, you can bring the perfect amount of overdrive to your music and enhance any many styles of play.
For Advanced Players & Beginners Alike
The CNZ Audio Bluesy Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal is great for beginner and advanced alike. Advanced guitarists can fine tune the knobs to find that exact tone to inspire your riffs and ignite your music on stage or at home. Beginners can tweak and tune your settings to discover a new feel for their music. Inspire Your Music with CNZ Audio!
Standard 9VDC (- center, + outside) power supply required, but sold separately*