- Level: Sets the output volume of the affected signal.
- Blend: Mixes the clean with the fuzz signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the processed one is set by the Level knob, allowingfor fine control of the blend ratio.
- Filter: Use this variable LPF (low pass filter) to cut or bring up the high harmonic content. Great for fine tuning the perfect amount of presence and edge.
- Duality: Selects and mixes the fuzz circuits. Set it counter clock wise for the old school saw-tooth shaping circuit, turn it fully clock wise for the modern, high gain one
- Power Supply NOT Included
Publisher: Darkglass Electronics
Details: Darkglass Electronics Dual Fuzz Engine The Duality is a unique fuzz pedal that contains two discrete fuzz circuits—a gated saw-tooth wave and a raunchy high-gain sound—which can be mixed together to yield a vast selection of distinct sonic textures. Darkglass Electronics Dual Fuzz Engine Features: Level: Sets the volume of the overdriven signal. Filter: Controls the amount of high frequency content in the fuzz signal. Blend: Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio. Duality: Mixes two discrete fuzz circuits. Set it at a minimum for a pure gated saw-tooth wave, or crank it up for a tighter high gain fuzz.