- 4 Knobs for ultimate flexibility while keeping the format light and small
- Blend: Allows to mix exactly how much clean signal you want to mix with the Overdriven.
- Drive: Sets the amount of gain for this pedal. The Vintage Microtubes gets a lot cleaner than the Microtubes B3K, but do not worry; there is still more gain than youll probably know what to do with.
- ERA: Interacts beautifully with the Drive knob in order to recreate some of greatest landmarks in rock and roll bass history
- ERA: Interacts beautifully with the Drive knob in order to recreate some of greatest landmarks in rock and roll bass history!
Details: The Microtubes Vintage doesnt necessarily emulate a specific amplifier brand or model, even better, it recreates a much wider palette of characters! Anything from the smooth, warm and naturally compressed tone of the 70’s to the aggressive and punchy growl of the 90’s, plus everything in between!