- Two voices, Synth and Vocal Format
- Drift Knob blends Square Wave with Octave and Sub
- 3 concentric knobs give you tons of control in a small form factor
- Stereo in and outTrue Bypass
- Momentary switch to access virtual “mod wheel”
Details: Transform your guitar or bass into an industrial strength booty shaking’ machine. The Dirty Robot Stereo Mini-Synth gives you a wide array of controls to mangle and reshape your sound into something completely new. We’ve welded a staggering 7 controls and two different voicing’s onto this metallic monster, including the new Drift Knob that allows you to morph and blend Sub, Octave, and Square waveforms in real time. A huge variety of cyborg sounds can now come to life with the simple spin of a knob. The toggle switch selects two cybernetic voicing’s: V1 is Wah voicing and V2 is vocal formant synthesis.