- Chorus with 2 Controls: Right “Speed”; Left “Depth”.
- Chorus with a typical ambient modulation defined by an original analog modulation.
- Through the use of a delay chain adds a phase shift to the signal without loosing the input harmonics related to the signal.
- The two “Speed” and “Depth” controls let you select the modulation speed and the amount of modulation added to the input signal.
- Vintage component research with: integrated circuit and transistors of the series belonging to the production of the ’70s stock.
Details: The most famous representation of the ideal proportions of Human body . The man of Vitruvio demonstrates how the body can be harmoniously inscribed in the two figures “Perfect” Circle , representing heaven and divine perfection, and of the Squared , which symbolizes the Earth. This is the Dophix effect that concludes and completes the Da Vinci sound experience. The Chorus-Phaser sound from the project has been combined with the famous Leonardo’s design for the roundness and perfection of sounds, which make it unique in its kind.