Brand: Earthquaker Devices
- New custom-built enclosure, Flexi-Switch silent relay based switching for traditional latching or momentary operation, and updated reverb algorithm for improved stereo imaging
- A dreamy sonic discovery device with up to 2 seconds of delay time and a lush reverb.
- Features complete control over delay time, repeats, mix and voice (with the tone control), as well as control over the reverb length and mix
- It can run in one of 3 different modes to really play with your tone: Normal, Reverse and Swell
- Features an expression jack that can be assigned to one of six different controls using the ‘EXP’ selector switch
- Also runs in ‘True Bypass’ or ‘Buffered Bypass’ mode for trails and features 5 different tail lengths including ‘Infinite’ for lo-fi and continuously degrading pseudo-looping
- Made with care by human hands in Akron, Ohio
Details: The Avalanche Run is a dreamy sonic discovery device with up to 2 seconds of delay time and a lush stereo reverb. It features complete control over delay time, repeats, mix and voice (with the tone control), as well as control over the reverb length and mix. It can run in one of 3 different modes: Normal, Reverse and Swell. In “Normal” mode, the Avalanche Run functions as a straightforward delay and reverb. In “Reverse” mode, the delay line is in reverse and the reverb remains in normal mode. In “Swell” mode, the Avalanche Run reacts to your picking dynamics and adds a volume swell to the entire signal path much like manually raising and lowering the volume of your guitar.