- Dual Stereo Loops with either independent or locked loop lengths. Quantize or non-quantize (free running) modes. 16 built-in drum loops
- Mic input with Phantom Power. Programmable third footswitch for Stop or Tap Tempo.
- Sequential looping mode enables verse/ chorus switching. Parallel looping mode allows simultaneous playback of two loops
- Reverse and Octave functions. Undo-Redo your last overdub or recording
- Backup/restore to PC or Mac via USB port
Publisher: New Sensor
Release Date: 04-08-2015
Details: Combining a compact footprint, a comprehensive feature set and an intuitive user interface, the 22500 delivers powerful looping capabilities in an affordable, easy to use package. It records high quality, non-compressed audio directly to a removable SDHC card (4 to 32GB) and each card holds up to 100 individual loops. Includes an 8GB card for up to 12 hours of recording time. 9.6VDC 500mA power supply included. Optional Foot Controller for Loop up/down function (sold separately).