Brand: Emma Electronic
- Wide range of old-school auto-wah tones and modern filter sweeps
- Super-Accurate note tracking – both on single notes as well as chords
- Simple, intuitive control set
- Wide frequency spectrum, making it suitable for any instrument
- 10dB independent boost – perfect for making funky solos pop out of the mix
Details: The original EMMA DiscumBOBulator was often heralded as the world’s best autowah/envelope filter, and has made appearances at the feet of such luminaries as Pino Palladino, Warren Haynes, Richard Fortus and Ida Funkhouser. So how do you improve on a pedal that’s already flawlessly funky? Start out by making the filter-triggering even better, and also extend the dynamic range of the pedal. Then triple the input headroom so it can handle the red hot signals of active bass pickups and line level inputs with equal ease. Finally, add an independent 10dB, foot-switchable boost that’ll make funky solos instantly take flight, and you have the new improved DiscumBOBulator v2. Boasting everything from full-on funk tones & old-school cocked wah sounds all the way thru spacey, synth-like filter sweeps, the DiscumBOBulator v2 is truly the definition of cool!