Brand: J. Rockett Audio Designs
- A recreation of classic phase 45 pedals, but with new features
- Capable of classic phase 45 sounds, classic Univibe sounds, classic Leslie sounds and classic vibe only sounds
- External biasing feature of the Focus control allows this pedal to morph different tones in new directions
- Allows for control of the low-end whomp of your tone, unlike the classic phase 45s.
- Can be powered by a 9V battery; battery is NOT included
Publisher: Retail Solutions – DROPSHIP
Release Date: 17-02-2016
Details: The new Tranquilizer is a swirly machine. One of J Rockett’s favorite effects of old was the original phase 45, which they felt was more musical than the 90 and less ‘in your face’. They started out to make a recreation but then discovered features they needed. The tranquilizer is capable of classic phase 45 sounds, classic Univibe sounds, classic Leslie sounds and classic vibe only sounds. The key to everything morphing is in the Focus control, which is an external biasing feature. One of the things about the classic 45’s was that you could not control the low-end whomp, but you can with the Tranquilizer.