Brand: JHS Pedals
- A simple yet effective tool to boost/cut the perfect amount of midrange frequencies
- The Volume acts as a standard volume control to be able to set at unison or boost the signal
- The Mids and Sweep controls work closely together to find the perfect frequencies to boost or scoop mid frequencies
- The Lo/Hi toggle controls the sharpness of the frequency peak affected with the Mids knob
- Fantastic on an almost-breaking-up amp to send it into midrange tube driven heaven
- Great with an overly scooped distortion for the bite you need with every “djent,” blues lick, rock riff, or lead line
- Excellent for taming an overly mid-heavy amp or pedal rig
Details: Are you on the search for scary good tone? Does your spine tingle at the thought of a tone that can cut through any mix like a butcher’s knife? Do you have nightmares about muddy guitars that lack clarity and create phantom lead lines that no one can hear? Well, don’t stand there frozen by fear, we here at JHS Pedals have a pedal that gives you the tone that has long eluded your white knuckled grasp: the Haunting Mids. The Haunting Mids is a frightfully effective Sweepable-Mids EQ Preamp that can turn any amp or pedal into a ghastly monster. With it’s ability to sweep mids and then boost or scoop them, you can find the tone that haunts your imagination.
This pedal resides on my pedalboard. It’s ultra-versatile and does a fantastic job of boosting or slicing mids.