Color: MAXIMUM OD
- 2 fabulous overdrive tones created by the dual channel. Drive channel features pure and clean overdrive tone without compression. While Boost Channel delivers wild overdrive effect and long sustain by its independent BOOST Control Knob
- 2 toggle switches, the left one for adjusting the brightness of Mid-frequency – 3 positions available. Right one switches between different circuit clippings such as MOSFET clipper and diode clipper modes, respectively
- From experts to kids, musicians will love these effect pedals. Grab your pick and jam away to your favorite tunes, music sheet or improvisational band session
- Complete your accessories kit. Picks. Stand. Tuner. Case. Cable. Capo. Wall Mount. Strings. Metronome. And now effect pedal
- Gift of Music. No better way to show your appreciation for the musically inclined individual in your life. Men, women, adults and children will love these effect pedals under the Christmas tree or as a birthday present
Details: MAXIMUM OD Product Specifications
1. Controllers: Tone, Gain, Boost, Volume, Tone Mode Switcher, MOSFET/Diode Mode switcher, LED Toggle
2. Doesn’t support battery-powered
3. Input Impedance: 1MΩ
4. Output Impedance: 100Ω
5. Rated Current Consumption: 30mA
6. Working Voltage: DC 9V (center minus)
7. Dimensions: 125*78.5*48 mm
8. Weight: 388g
Guitar Effect Pedal Love
Set aside your music stand or box and let yourself be whisked away by this guitar effect pedal. Whether playing a classic or something new, you will find it adds the right tone to your Yamaha, Ibanez, Cordoba or Gibson. You might want to get the whole band back from piano, drums, keyboard and even saxophone player. Or you might just want to strum to a solo. Regardless, after playing with this one, you will want to record your own CD.
JOYO Technology specializes in research & development and manufacturing digital products for music education and instruments. We design and create products across a wide spectrum, including Effects Pedals, Guitar Amplifiers, Tube Amplifiers, Rock House, Metronomes, Tuners, EQ systems, Drum Practice Pads, Pedal Controllers, Synthesizers, E-Erhus, Wireless Systems, Audio Cables and Portable Power Supplies.
With an emphasis on research & development, JOYO possesses its own acoustic core technology and has applied for several utility patents. JOYO has worked in tandem with several globally recognized musical manufacturers, adhering to the spirit of constant innovation, and researching and developing high technology and advanced digital musical products. JOYO endeavors to provide customers with imaginative, attractive and practical products. Each product is individually tested and approved by professional musicians.
We are committed to providing outstanding tone-you’ll know it when you hear it!