- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Input Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Output Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Output Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- elay Time: 1.0 mSec to 12.8 mSec
Publisher: Godlyke Distributing
Release Date: 27-10-2009
Details: The FL-9’s 100% analog signal path uses the Panasonic MN3207 BBD IC to create some of the richest, thickest flanging and time-delay effects possible. Rate, Depth and Regeneration controls allow the user to dial in everything for shimmering chorus and vibrato to hollow, metallic overtones to thick, jet-like flanging sweeps. In addition to standard controls the FL-9 features a Delay Time knob that allows for a vast array of all-new spatial effects. Silent operation makes the FL-9 at home on the stage or in the studio.