- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 10K Ohms or less
- Maximum Output Level: +9 dB (400 Hz)
- Speed Frequency: .33 Hz – 8 Hz
- Residual Noise: -95 dB (IHF-A)
Publisher: Godlyke Distributing
Release Date: 27-10-2009
Details: Based on the now-defunct Maxon CS505 Stereo Chorus, the PAC-9 takes that venerable design and brings it into the 21st century. Featuring an improved oscillator section, the PAC-9 can perform rotary-speaker simulations and tremolo-chorus effects that were not previously attainable with the CS505. Pure and Bright switches provide a variety of useful chorus effects while performance is kept dead-quiet thanks for Maxon’s proprietary RMS noise reduction circuitry. Topped off with inverse stereo outputs and mechanical true bypass switching, the PAC-9 is the future of analog chorus effects!