- Input Impedance: 500K ohm
- Input Jack: 1/4 inch standard phone jack
- Output Impedance: 10k Ohm
- Outputs: 2 (Out, Inv. Out)
- Delay Time 0.9 mSec to 6.4 mSec
Publisher: Godlyke Distributing
Release Date: 27-10-2009
Details: The all-new CS-9 Pro offers dramatic improvements over the standard CS-9. In addition to Rate and Depth controls, the CS-9 Pro features a Delay Time control that allows for a vast array of interesting spatial effects. Dry Blend control allows mixing of dry and effected signals to further increase tonal options while maintaining unity gain. True Stereo outputs allow for mono, stereo, or inverted mono signal routing. The CS-9 Pro uses the Panasonic MN3207 BBD IC chip for the ultimate analog chorus effect.