- Luminous knobs for checking on the dark stage
- Strong and lightweight aluminum die-cast chassis
- True-Bypass, Bypass-buffered
- System Performance: Super-Low Noise, 96kHz / 24bit The the AD / The the DA Converter, the DSP 32bit The Floating, ZERO of Latency more than 100dB typical dynamic range
- More features: Luminous glow-knobs, solid and light aluminum die-cast chase, regular 9V pedal power with 75mA low current
Publisher: cherub technology
Details: Old-school Analog Chorus has always been warm but it was hungry for dynamic completion. NUX’s modern-tech DSP yields a perfect combination of both worlds: analog and digital. To achieve all of the Rivulet Chorus objectives, our engineers had to develop an algorithm that mimics the principles of BBD chips – the key component of Analog Chorus effects. Rivulet’s low-frequency activated provided the Traditional Analog Chorus Tone discerning ears have come to expect in a true analog chorus pedal. Dynamic Tone and Noise-Elimination ability put Rivulet into a completely separate category from cheap analog pedals.