Brand: Revv Amplification
- Amp in a box: Big distorted amp tone, organic feel and 3 voicing options.
- Based on Revv’s Red Channel: Huge, satisfying tone that still slices through a mix.
- Plays nice in any rig (combos, heads, pedalboard rigs, in effects loops, with cab modeling).
- Rich, Wide, Fat Tone: If the G3 is a scalpel the G4 is a sledgehammer.
- Extra sag makes the G4 feel great and work for everything from modern metal to classic rock. It’s even an inspiring blues box!
Details: A thick gain monster that still has the nuance to cover oldschool tones. The G4 is an amp-voiced pedal based on the tone used by premier touring & recording guitarists worldwide. Applying feedback they’ve received from the G3, Revv Amplifications developed the polar opposite to its surgical, mid-forward Purple Channel voicing. The G4 is a great place to start for thick saturated amp-like tones and a complement to the Revv G3 or any existing rig.
REVV G4 is remarkably versatile and lives up to its claims. It works well for different types of hard rock and metal, depending on your gain setting and how you toggle the aggression switch.