Brand: Revv Amplification
- Amp in a box: Big distorted amp tone, organic feel and 3 voicing options.
- Based on Revv’s Red Channel: Huge, satisfying tone that still slices through a mix.
- Plays nice in any rig (combos, heads, pedalboard rigs, in effects loops, with cab modeling).
- Rich, Wide, Fat Tone: If the G3 is a scalpel the G4 is a sledgehammer.
- Extra sag makes the G4 feel great and work for everything from modern metal to classic rock. It’s even an inspiring blues box!
Details: A thick gain monster that still has the nuance to cover oldschool tones. The G4 is an amp-voiced pedal based on the tone used by premier touring & recording guitarists worldwide. Applying feedback they’ve received from the G3, Revv Amplifications developed the polar opposite to its surgical, mid-forward Purple Channel voicing. The G4 is a great place to start for thick saturated amp-like tones and a complement to the Revv G3 or any existing rig.