- Get tube-like distortion, smooth sustain and super-fat tone
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Unique Balance control to blend between overdriven and dry bass sound for maximum punch
- Dedicated Level, 2-band EQ and Gain controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
Publisher: Behringer USA
Release Date: 01-02-2009
Details: Get rich, tube-like distortion, smooth sustain and super-fat tone! Here’s an overdrive pedal that supports the entire frequency range of bass guitars, even 5 & 6-stringers. The best part of all, the BASS OVERDRIVE BOD400 was designed specifically for bass, so the bottom-end won’t drop out when you pull the trigger.
Designed specifically for bass, so the bottom-end won’t drop out when you pull the trigger.
Plenty of sculpting options.
Add Some Grind to Your Sound
One of BOD400’s coolest features is its BALANCE control, which lets you mix the overdriven signal with your natural bass sound for superb clarity, punch and extraordinary character. That way you can add the perfect amount of tube-like tone, without sacrificing all of your precious low-frequency content.
BOD400’s overdriven tones range from a slight grind to the syrupy–thick sound of a tube stack just before meltdown. You also get exceptional tone sculpting, thanks to an onboard 2-band EQ, so you won’t have to worry about your low “B” getting lost in the mix.
You can power this pedal with a 12 V DC Power adapter (not included) or a 9V battery.
What’s in the Box
Behringer BOD400 Pedal, User’s Manual
Be the first to review “Behringer Bass Overdrive”