Brand: Earthquaker Devices
- Not for purists and/or tone hounds, there are no “natural sounds” that will come from this box
- Imagined to be wild and out of control and slightly imperfect while still tracking up and down the guitar neck without glitching out
- In conjunction with the Tracking control, the Magic creates wild pitch take offs and descents, chaos chorusing, shrieks, pixie trails and wealth of other general mayhem inducing noises
- The Rainbow Machine can be used on bass, keys, vocals or anything else you can dream up
- New Flexi-Switch silent relay based switching allows for traditional latching or momentary operation
- Made with care by human hands in Akron, Ohio
Details: Stop me if you’ve heard this before: welcome to the Rainbow machine, in all its synthetic glory! this one is for experimenters, adventurists, and noisemakers. Totally not for purists and/or tone hounds. There are no “natural sounds” that come from this box. It takes modern DSP and uses it as a tool of future past to create real-time pitch shifting using digital oscillators.