- Switches the effect between a phaser with an adjustable speed automatic sweep, and a phaser with an envelope-driven sweep mode
- Controls the phaser feedback/resonance rate
- Controls the sensitivity of the effect to the input signal
- Controls the depth of the envelope-controlled sweeps
- Controls the speed of the LFO
Publisher: New Sensor
Release Date: 30-06-2008
Details: Experience cascading sweeps and gorgeous, panoramic imaging through stereo outputs. User defined start and stop ranges allow you to sculpt phase shifting to fit your sound. Optical circuitry provides a wide dynamic range making the Polyphase ideal for hot output instruments, like keyboards. Switch selectable LFO, envelope follower and expression pedal control. Generate liquid stereo phase shifting at its finest. Includes 24DC-100 power supply.