- Authentic British Overdrive Tones based on the Legendary “BE-100” tube head
- Dual Channels with Volume, Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence
- Three Position Tight Switch (per channel)
- Includes Splitter Cable for 18V Operation (connect to power supply via 2 x 9V isolated outputs)
- True Bypass Switching; Powered by 9V-18VDC; Assembled in USA
Details: This “BE” dual overdrive pedal captures the tone of the now legendary Friedman BE-100 amplifier, which has graced the stages of world class musicians the world over. The original Friedman BE-OD single channel pedal took the industry by storm. Tens of thousands of pedals sold worldwide and it’s still going strong! This new BE-OD Deluxe pedal employs the exact same circuit but adds another channel and dual midrange controls. The top row (Channel 1) is identical to the original BE-OD pedal while Dave voiced the bottom row (Channel 2) with slightly lower gain. Dual “BE” channels in your arsenal allow you to perfectly set both your rhythm and lead sounds. The BE-OD Deluxe delivers authentic tube amplifier sound with the controls needed to shape your tone. Controls include: 3 position tight switch, volume, gain, bass, middle, treble and presence knobs. These responsive controls will take you from mild overdrives to straight up gain nirvana. Built in the USA and designed to withstand decades of abuse, the BE-OD Deluxe is a must have pedal for any tone enthusiast.