- A recreation of the original 1962 JTM 45 sound, overdriven
- Achieves the brilliantly crunchy rhythm tones of Malcolm Young
- Also achieves that “face-melting” goodness of Pete Townsend on Live at Leeds
- Takes advantage of the new J. Rockett “Speed Switch” system
- Can be powered by a 9V battery; battery is NOT included
Publisher: J. Rockett
Release Date: 17-02-2016
Details: The .45 Caliber is a pedal J Rockett has been asked to create for some time now. It is a recreation of the original 1962 JTM 45 sound, overdriven. The sonic influence came directly from the old Malcolm Young, brilliantly crunchy rhythm tones and the old Pete Townsend Live at Leeds, ‘face-melting’ goodness! To achieve that sound seems like an easy task but this design proved to be quite a challenge. After a year or so J Rockett has nailed it, not only in sound, but also in feel.