Brand: JIM DUNLOP
- Select between a yellow or red Fasel Inductor for two distinct tones
- Features a custom designed CTS extended life low noise potentiometer
- User selectable gain output stage with kick switch and LED indicator
- Designed with low noise Class ‘A’ Operational amplifiers
- Bright LEDs indicate effect status, Inductor Mode, and boost on or off mode
Release Date: 03-10-2010
Details: The MC404 CAE wah was developed by Bob Bradshaw of custom audio electronics and the Cry baby design team with the goal of creating a highly versatile Wah-Wah of top-grade components. It features dual Fasel inductors with two distinct voices (high-end emphasis or low to mid resonance), and a built-in MXR MC401 boost/line Driver adds even more flexibility. Choose between inductors and turn the boost on or off with the side-mounted kick switches; bright LEDs on each side of the wah indicate operation status. The MC404 boasts true Hardwire bypass, a long-life CTS potentiometer, and internal pots for “Q” And gain adjustments.