Color: Decibel Plus Buffer
- A full frequency boost and independent buffer brought to you in a small footprint mini pedal
- A quality buffer that helps prevent your high frequencies from being lost
- A clean boost that makes sure your guitar always sits in the mix
- Features the ability to turn the buffer on and off independently all with a micro pedal size
- A one-knob, problem-solving toolkit from the studio to the stage
Publisher: Wampler Pedals
Details: All great guitar tones – have a solid foundation. Too many cables going in and out of your pedal board and to and from your amp – can sometimes accidently rob of you your guitar’s natural higher frequency tones (making your tone muddy) and in essence – creating “tone suck”. A quality buffer can help restore those lost high frequencies and with a clean boost – you can make sure your guitar always sits in the mix. Introducing the Wampler dB+. The dB+ has all the same great features as it’s big brother – the Decibel + – but now you have the ability to turn the buffer on and off independently as well in a now micro pedal size. (a first for Wampler Pedals.) Whatever your needs may be, the dB+ is ready to deliver. From studio or stage, it’s a one-knob problem solver toolkit in a now smaller package. You no longer have to suffer high-end signal loss, or “tone suck” again!
It’s a great buffer/booster pedal that does a fantastic job of adding boost without altering my sound at all. I use it as an always-on buffer and only engage the boost during solos.