Brand: Earthquaker Devices
- Uses a swarm of short delays to create wild and cavernous reverbs and scattered, short rhythmic delays with bizarre characteristics
- Length control adjusts the decay of the reverb; anything from shorter hall through endless plate style reverbs can be achieved
- Reflect knob controls the regeneration, basically feeding the output back through to create an even deeper otherworldly dreamscape
- Drag control lets you pull the reverb through time by slowing down or speeding up the reverb
- Diffuse knob adds control over spread of the reverb ranging from identifiable attack to a wash of smooth reverb
- Dampen control adjusts the tone of the reverb, both stinging bright tones and warmer swell
- Made with care by human hands in Akron, Ohio
Warranty: 1 year.
Details: The Afterneath is an otherworldly reverberation machine that uses a swarm of short delays to create wild and cavernous reverbs and scattered, short rhythmic delays with bizarre characteristics. The reverb created is beyond massive and goes well beyond the territory of most reverb pedals.
Be the first to review “EarthQuaker Devices Afterneath V2”