- Deluxe Memory Man sound with Tap Tempo. True bypass
- NOS Panasonic bucket brigade ICs
- Blend, rate, depth, feedback and delay expression modes
- Send & return effects loop allows external effects to be added to the delay signal
- 5 Tap Tempo sub divisions: dotted eighth, quarter note triple, eighth note, eighth note triple and sixteenth note
Publisher: New Sensor
Release Date: 19-03-2012
Details: For over 30 years, the Deluxe Memory Man set the benchmark for sweet, organic, analog delay and modulation. Then EHX raised the bar with the addition of Tap Tempo, Expression Control and an Effects Loop. The Deluxe Memory Man w/Tap Tempo 1100mS was born and the best got even better.The Deluxe Memory Man w/Tap 1100mS is, however, only occasionally available and subject to EHX’s ability to find the very rare NOS IC’s it requires. That’s why they’ve created the new Deluxe Memory Man 550-TT. It shares all the powerful features of the 1100mS unit, except for its longer delay time.550 stands for its maximum delay time in milliseconds and that’s the same spec as the classic Deluxe Memory Man. Tap Tempo guarantees you’re always in sync with the groove, wherever a performance (or your rhythm section) takes you. Five Tap Divide subdivisions deliver rhythmic variation while an Expression Pedal input provides real-time player control over Blend, Rate, Depth, Feedback and Delay. The FX Loop lets you insert effects into your wet signal without changing your dry signal.