- Features a searing Fuzz tone coupled with a Fuzz voice and an Octave UP Fuzz, all for thickening up your tone.
- With an array of external and internal controls, the ways to combine the main Fuzz effect’s thick ’70s shag with the chainsaw grind of the Octave Up Fuzz and the warm growl of the high Octave.
- Internal Gain and Tone pots shape the Octave Up Fuzz effect.
- The Octave Fuzz features a switch(normal and Mid cut) can give different control on Volume.
- Comes in a heavy duty housing with psichedelic design.
Details: The Octave Fuzz features all analog circuit true hardware bypass and comes in a heavy duty housing with psychedelic design.
Features a crispy Voice and an Octave Up Fuzz, a bit thickening up your tone, effect’s thick ’70s.
True bypass design minimizes tone loss.
Aluminum alloy casing with stoving varnish finish.
Current consumption: 80mA
VOLUME: knob controls volume of signal
TONE: knob shapes overall EQ of main fuzz
FUZZ: knob controls intensity of main fuzz
NORMAL SWITCH: controls volume of fuzz
MID CUT SWITCH: Gives you control over your tone. Watch what happens when you out some Fuzz on your chops and then take it up an octave
ON : switch activates main fuzz
OCTAVE ON: Foot-switch activates Octave Up fuzz
Bypass:True Bypass Switching
Power: 9V battery or 9V DC power adapter (neither included)
AC Adapter (Optional):9VDC, Center Negative
Input Impedance:500k ohma
Output Impedance:10K ohms
Product weight: 380g
Package weight: 400g
Product size: 11.9 * 9.4 * 3.8cm
Package size: 13.5 * 11.5 * 7cm
Please use the 9V power adapter whose polarity is positive pole outside and negative pole inside. Otherwise, the product may not work properly.
1 * GOKKO Overdrive guitar effect pedal
Steve Fairhurst –
I’ve had all types of Fuzz and this stands up against the ‘best’ out there. It’s thick and chewy and articulate at the same time – tons of tome options, a really musical EQ and a mid cut mode. Independent octave switching which is a must for live work and a really sweet upper octave – not raspy like some. And built like a tank. Love it.
Steve Fairhurst –