- Pad on the input that’s switchable between 0dB and -10dB ensures the pedal is optimized for use with both passive and active pickups
- Blend allows a player to mix to taste the direct and distorted signals
- Three outputs: a 1/4 effect out, 1/4 direct (buffered dry) out and XLR DI out give complete control of your output signal and sound
- Foot-switchable crossover section with a variable low pass filter on the dry signal and a variable high pass filter on the distorted signal give bassists the ability to sculpt their sound
- Crossover circuit, in conjunction with the Blend control, lets you keep the low-end clear and focused and the high-end bright and cutting
Publisher: New Sensor
Release Date: 02-01-2013
Details: The enhanced version of the venerable Bass Big Muff Pi. Switchable, it’s 0dB and 10dB input ensures the pedal is equally effective with passive and active pickups. The built in noise gate eliminates unwanted hum, while the blend control allows you to mix the dry and distorted signals to taste. Foot switchable crossover activates a variable low pass filter on the dry signal and high pass filter on the distorted signal. Features Effect Direct (buffered dry) and XLR DI outputs. Battery included.